It is simple to order shoes from Inkkas Australia. We use European sizing and all styles are unisex.
But how do I make sure to order the correct size?
We believe it is really important to measure the foot and follow the size chart.
1. Take a blank piece of paper, a pencil & a ruler.
2. Wearing a sock of medium thickness, stand on a piece of paper on a hard flat surface. Not carpet. Draw with care the outline of your foot.
3. Repeat for the other foot as most people have different size feet.
4. Measure in centimetres for both feet the longest length from heel to the end of the longest toe.
5. Match your longest measurement to the size chart and choose your European Shoe Size.
6. If you would like any help email your sizing and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do Inkkas shoes have an arch support?
Yes, Inkkas provide arch support that is sufficient for the curvature of the average foot. However, if you typically wear orthopaedic insoles in your shoes, you may want to use these orthopaedic insoles in your Inkkas well. Inkkas' insoles are removable to make room for orthopaedic inserts.
I have wide feet, does Inkkas carry sizes for people with wide feet?
At this time, Inkkas only makes shoes in “regular” widths. We do not currently offer wide sizes. Half sizes and widish feet can try round up a size.
I have ordered the wrong size. What is your exchange policy?
No problem, we are happy to exchange for size, please just return your shoes and we will exchange for your new size. Please see how to initiate a RETURN HERE.
For more info check out our blog post: 5 Tips For Shoe Shopping Online