Black Spectrum Low Top Sneakers
Stand out from the crowd!
Tired of boring sneakers?
The Black Spectrum Low Top has been one of the most iconic Inkkas products since it was initially launched with the first collection in 2012. Stand out with this unique, authentic and responsibly-sourced pair of low tops. The Black Spectrum Low Top is made using fabrics handmade by local artisans in Peru and cut, sewn & stitched by hand in Mexico.
- Lace up low top sneakers
- Made using fabrics handmade by local artisans in Peru
- Durable, super soft interior lining
- Reinforced heel stitching
- Synthetic leather tags
- Cut, sewn & stitched by hand in Mexico
- 100% Rubber outsole
- High quality cotton laces
- 100% Vegan
- Inkkas plants one tree with every purchase
Be the first to review this product.
- Usually ships within 24hrs
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
- Women: Half sizes should round down a size